Monday, January 19, 2009

Dancing behind bars...and getting a life!

Well...who would ever think that these bunch of orange clad gang have had committed a crime or any misbehavior, pranks or mischief, if we try to change it to either yellow or blue or any other except that one which represent lives inside the jail. When talking about prison, it's a natural reaction of anyone living outside to feel a slight of apprehension...but when I saw this concept of bringing music to the lives of inmates...I bow to whoever joined to conceptualized this events and make it possible bringing some music to uplift the inmates spirits. Music and dancing will make it easier for them to accept things and make it a bit lighter...imagine how is it to be trapped living in an enclosed area. Each one of them has their own stories to tell...regardless of how they are sentenced and convicted. For whatever the reason why they are incarcerated...the essence here is how to give them enjoyment and practice their talents to the fullest...and veer them away from possible harm or threat of violence created inside, and or even some possible undermining effect due to long term reclusion. I remember my friend who once told me, that..."we're not here to condemn anybody..."

AFAIK, it all started with their initial Thriller dance which made a roar after many had viewed it via you tube. A nice and new concept.

Get Low
Do The Hustle
I Will Follow Him
J U M P

PS/It's very very late already according to my clock here, that says it's past midnight (2:25AM)...so I will be in the arms of Morpheus just right after this post...hello to my deardear friend named Sherlock! xoxo...natti natti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D