Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another day...another dollar!

It is quite a routine already for me to wake up earlier in the morning to cook for breakfast and lunch as well. Then fix everything that is needed to bring for the day's toil. Ang hirap...but I have to cope up...to earn. I miss my hibernation in Japan...all rest and enjoyment and fun only. But staying afar from my children was quite unimaginable. Just the same life must go on still. Life still is beautiful...and it is something to truly enjoy and make the best out of whatever we have.
Charri and me have slept with the radio on all night. And I noticed that every news now is all about this NFA rice. I heard the president is making a threat for anyone who will be caught hoarding it and it just crossed my mind na why not look for the bigger fish instead. The government is in great shame with million of pesos stolen in our reserves. I just can't help but heave a sigh whenever I see the normal below average income-earners in our country. Hirap na hirap ang Pinoy! grabe...sana nakikita ito ng mga corrupt government officials na walang kamalayan sa kapwa nila Filipino. I still wonder when are we pinoy going to progress livelihood-wise. I saw how an ordinary Japanese lived everyday and I envy their pattern...seing how lucky the children there and how their table was arranged every meal, there was a great difference if compared to an ordinary table in the Philippines. I just hope there's still hope in the future. For a better Pinas...for a better meal on the table...and not dwell on nakakasawang senate investigation hearing sa kutakutakot na issues. Sana...sana...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D