Sunday, April 20, 2008

One good turn deserves another...


Last night though I wasn't that feeling well, I couldn't say no for an answer because that chilling out was reset several weeks over na. So, I had to say yes. I went with the group with Chalou in tow. The place was 22nd Street. We enjoyed the show, not so with the foods dahil mukhang lahat eh on diet. Harhar! :)
It seemed to be a pre-birthday blow out of Ms. Nita F...ang mabait na may bahay ng aking classmate na si Dante. I just couldn't let this chance passed. In retrospect, we had no chance of being chummy with one another for some old reasons I just don't want to mention na. Now is the chance to be more cordial and friendly sans animosities, pretensions and grudges na never naman akong nasangkot directly. Thanks to my cuz whom I fondly call Eva-chan for being there that evening, and of course to Nita F.and Maira also. That evening, we were entertained by the Saturday group of stand up comedians like Curacha, Ian Red and others. We saw Elmo also. And the star guest that night was Vice mayor Teri Onor. Ang cute niya, sang Alone (Heart) and Too much love will kill you (FM)...also Hanggang by Wency C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D