Thursday, April 10, 2008

Story on faith daw...

Yup Ida, I got so many stories to tell that concerned faith itself. When I was alone in the house in our Aichi residence, I am in the middle of my deep power nap. All of a sudden I woke up for no reason at all. I went down and just pee. I was getting a drink sana when I noticed something like whitish in color that seemed to be falling lightly and so I went to the adjacent room to open some windows to see what was that. Oh my gosh! I was so excited when I've learned that snow was falling that afternoon. Know what? That place I learned from my Japanese friends that it has been so many years na that has passed and not a single day na umulan ng snow doon. I was so teary-eyed when I opened my windows and try to capture some snow falling on that day. It was kinda little heavy. For me God seemed to suprised me. Becoz He knew that I like to see more of snow than to see sakura. Grabe ang saya ko that day. I told my self, si God talaga...

Really pinasaya Niya ako talaga...

And another one was, I left Pinas with a troubled heart...grabeng pagsubok talaga. Pero I contemplated there in Japan and I felt na sobrang blessings ang tinatanggap ko so why make a fuss pa? So when I came back my outlook in life became better and I'm a bit stronger now...my faith is still greater than my disappointments.

With greater faith no one will be (at a) lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D