Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If we don't shape up, fate will surely clip our wings...


We may not always understand the Lord's wisdom behind every event but all these things happen for a reason. Who knows? What we may consider as tragedy may turn out to be a blessings after all.

When I am offended by someone, honestly...forgiveness is the farthest in my mind. Getting shoved and to forgive is very difficult. It's an ongoing process of healing...day by day to perfectly forget things. Taking the first step, is to forgive inspite of the lingering hurt sans any apology from the people involved. I want to forgive, by the Lord's grace. And I pray everyday for the grace to come that one day, my heart will only have but forgiveness to flow for my offenders.

Jesus prayed while nailed on the cross... "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D