Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dress code...

This is somewhat a delayed reaction na so to say. Weeks have passed already when I saw in the news while our dear president was being interviewed. I don't know if it's about NFA. But what I noticed was her white-like spaghetti-strapped dress. I think the president is not expected to be seen wearing that kind of dress no matter what you say. Oo nga't napakainit that time...but being the president of the land one is suppose to be a role model and proper decorum should always be observed. But anyway what is more important is the urge of the government to make our country more conjucive to live in and make efforts to help the poor by giving sana enough livelihood project to augment the meager earnings they have been getting, or sad to say minsan wala pa.

Am I not right here?!

Kanina naman earlier I saw her childishly giggling in an interview. :) I admire Pres. Cory for her outmost simplicity and properly dressed consistently during and after her term. She is such an honorable figure I may say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D