Friday, April 25, 2008

Get lost!


I say this to someone who became acquainted to me only last year and started to be so overbearing, haughty, rude and arrogant...who has tried to influence me in the way she wanted me to be. Throwing negative comments against those people around me. Gosh, she has no right to do that. Sorry po...may prinsipyo pa rin po ako sa buhay. You may not see the real me...pero I have a strong and firm decision when it comes to my priorities. No one...and definitely no one can change me. I got balls (figuratively). Sana maisip niyang mali ginawa niya. And all I can remember, it's her who needs me and not vice-versa. She's always in need of financial assistance, though small as it can be...a little shuffling here and there...voila...it's pera na. I am not an idiot, but I play along...'coz I knew when she comes, she's in need. So I just play along. It's good for me when our relationship was set to off mode or even curtailed in a moment, even forever as she wish it to be. People who used friendship to gain money is not deserving of whatever friendship may offer. It's not my lost...pag sobra na dapat iwasan na. For me she's like a parasite who always want to suck! I'm sorry but that's the real story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D