Monday, April 28, 2008

Size activism

I saw them via Tyra Banks Show late last night...and I was so amazed to learn about that squashing method. Queen Raqui,The Amazon Puerto Rican, who stands 6'4 inches tall (barefoot)and weighs 600+ pounds.
Dimensions: 56G, 72 inch waist, 85 inch hips. With her big body, her agility is still astounding. No one has seen such a big woman move like this before! Could you imagine that big baggage on top of you for a body massage? Whoah! What a big load. I myself consider my weight more on the heavy side but am dying to lose so much, health-wise. I got episodes of hypertension, palpitation and leg cramps and other that comes from being so fat. But omg, she's really that big huh?! And she retaliated when one skinny model, told Tyra that she highly condemn them for still promoting bigger bodies despite of the health problems that might be implicting those ladies, say like diabetis millitus, heart, kidney failure and so on. And one big lingerie model named Mercedes said, "I let you live your life, so let me live mine!!!"
In a way she's right. It is her prerogative to do what she likes unless she harm anyone and no one can say that she's wrong, she even said that she's completely healthy clinically, so there's no issue there. So leave her alone...period. These 600 pounder fat ladies are earning a lot in the internet. They pose, they model and they do squashing and wrestling for a living. They think plus size is beautiful though others may think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D