Monday, April 28, 2008

Finding my own niche...

I think honestly I'm at my lowest ebb now. We all have our own lives to live and the way I see it doldrums seems to hound me forever as long as I live. I know I am that strong and with my faith am sure I can survive all of these. But somehow I find it too tiresome. A text from Kat somehow sinked in my mind...yes it's quite true anyway. Thanks Tack for the messages you have been sending me the past weeks...it has helped me quite a bit. I just wish I got all the same courage and guts as yours. But I am making myself busy na lang blogging so I won't put my self in melancholic-mode. Just like Kat said, "masarap mabuhay, tikman mo kaya!" I can't see myself putting those people who love me in a difficult situation pagnagkasakit pa ako or worse to that. I just have to be strong and still I'm trying to hold on. But nevertheless, life still will go on no matter how one feels. Just putting oneself in quagmire, won't help either...better believe that there's more to life than being a loser. So wear a smile...and don't lose faith! God will always help those who help themselves. Just do be happy and feel great!

"Practice the PAUSE:
When in doubt, pause;
when angry, pause;
when tired, pause;
when stressed, paused;
'Coz by pausing we -breathe deeper...
-Clear the mind...
-Take a view from a different perspective...
-Smile...
-Contemplate...

Even your hearts needs rest...!

1 comment:

  1. hello mommycol! while i was forwarding quotes tapos nabasa ko yan, naisip talaga kita.. kasi i've read your previous posts, feeling ko lang u need that quote.. *mwah*

    don't forget to smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D