Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Again?!


I woke up some 40 minutes ago, for the usual morning pee...'coz I feel like bursting in the middle of my sleep...and alarm just went off. Then I decided not to go back again to bed. I opened the pc to check emails and blog a little. So hard to take my chance during school days dahil sa researches and assignments nila, so I would always end up giving them the mouse...wala na akong magawa pag sinabing may homeworks sila.
Last night Irrach went home from school and complained about her stomach pain. Saw her curled up in her bed so I scurriedly change my dress and out we went to the doctor. While on the way to the clinic, I kept on texting Bunso to please meet us in the clinic because he was then also complaining of headaches. Heaved a sigh when I saw him while doctor was examining Irrach. Thank God at hindi appendisitis, it's epigastric pain...due to hyper-acidity. She was given meds that will help stabilize acidity that produces pain. Then while Bunso naman pala has started showing signs of migraine. And he was advised to have his eyes checked to determine it's refractive condition.
Went home with chicken inasal and sisig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D