Saturday, June 14, 2008

With alacrity...


Yup, we welcome everyday of the month regardless of what our beliefs may be about Friday the 13th. Anyway what's in a number if it concerns a lot and reprisingly our little baby named Keyanna, the kikay na bata celebrates her birthday every 13th of June. And that 13th will always be special to us even if it falls on friday and who cares. Basta birthday yan ni Keyanna, period. At may umapila pang isa...my good friend Tack. She celebrated her special day last month...still is. For me everyday is a special day for everybody because being safe and healthy means a lot. But what really matter is how we look at the blessings we receive each day. Hindi lang natin ito nakikita. But if we try to contemplate more, there is so much to be thankful each and every hour of our lives. And a good example is Tack. As a mother I got loads of concern and as human it is but natural to sometimes feel so low and downhearted. Sometimes I feel weak, and feel so alone. But at the end of the day, I heave a sigh and pull myself together...because of my kids. I have to. And being resilient I gather enough strength coming from my faith. It should be. And that is the right attitude. Somehow I am challenged to see how my good friend Tack shows courage. She's got all what it takes. And it is a habit na in my brood na kapag low kami and kahit na in high spirit pa...we try to browse...specially to visit Tack's site. They are or I should say, we are challenge to become a bit courageous to face life. Reading her blog really put our wisdom on top of everything. She is a fighter and no one can beat that. She is a model of high spirits. She can move mountains to get what she wants. She help others to help others too. She opens some new horizons for someone who most needed it. Like me, she have touched my heart ever since we've met. For me she's heaven sent to make my ebbs become soaring waves...hehehe...ayan Tack hah...coming from my heart yan. Hindi yan charing. Again, "ang sarap kayang mabuhay, tikman mo" and gaya ni Madge ako'y isa ring dakilang alipin. :)

1 comment:

Please be nice... :D