Thursday, June 5, 2008

Patching up...


I always make it a point to compare friendship to gold panning. Wherein gold is separated from silt. There's no such thing as perfect friendship I guess. Me and Sir Rudolf who's a very good friend of mine encountered a difficult situation the past months. In the end he ended up in the middle of the mire we didn't hope would ever happen. Too afraid that he thought I was mad he didn't make any effort to contact me, while me thinking that he left me in the cold was so hurt at that moment. Last night he texted me and told me that he wanted me to come to his house and he'll prepare something for us. He promise to cook sumptuous viands for lunch...only if I would just say yes. I said I don't think I'll be able to commit myself since I am not pretty in the mood that time. Pero the truth was, tampong-tampo na ako sa kanya. He encouraged me a lot. Sweet talk. Hehe. He mistook my answer for a yes. My goodness ano pa ba ang magagawa ko eh tuwang tuwa na yung tao na pupunta ako. I said, bakit nag-oo na ba ako? Wala na-trap na ako. And that lunch rekindled the friendship and had patched a little of our misunderstanding. Ang galing niyang umi-style di ba? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D