Sunday, June 15, 2008

"What memory about your father makes you cry?"

The title struck me directly to the heart. Like Ces Orena-Drillon whose dad died in heli crash and unfortunately never did found the body. What drives her to tears was the memory of his dad's simplicity and integrity...

Source: The Philippine Star, Sunday Lifestyle June 15, 2008

Like her, I will always have this fondest of memory for my father. A discipinarian yet so loving and a stickler of punctuality , honesty and simplicity. A typical strict father, but what will always move me to tears was the love I felt during my young years, so supportive of my simple achievements and the loving boost to my morale whenever I'd feel so downhearted. The bottomline is, I felt so loved during that time that he was still around. I have only but nicest of words for my dear father...Felipe Naval Aquino...and I am proud of him till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D