Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Friendship delight...





After some topsy-turvies and never ending packing of things with Makoy...who's so jumpy na at that time, we took a fast lunch at La Piadina's...in Rob's Galle...wow ang sarap grabe... pero it was somewhat a hasty one...la rin...joke...pero I enjoyed a lot...jolly meal. We watched Caregiver, I didn't tell Makoy that I've seen na the movie at baka ma-upset pa siya. I dozed off and on pero d ko pinahahalata, but he gave me a sudden nudge and went like, "napanood mo na noh?" I said, Huh?! (padeadma pa ko) :) Then asked me again if napanood ko na...eh ang hirap magsinungaling eh. I said yes :) Magaling makahalata. I really felt so loggish that time so kahit unethical I gave myself a few spray of my favorite D&G and voila...nawala ang antok ko. After watching the movie I saw the cute and pasaway na member ng Simpson family...right after the entrance of the moviehouse...we took some shots there...for mementoes-sake. Then after some beso-beso for some goodbyes...sobs...he went straight home and I took a cab again going to Santa Lucia. Though tired and exhausted, I still have had to meet Mariz there that time as planned because my CP was contaminated with some virus I guessed. Eh napakadali lang naman nagawa, thanks to Mariz and certain Ate. Nice people. Bravo. I love those kind of people. Anyway, after that I straddled long walks again from the basement of Sta Lu to the entrance of The Grand mall where I rode a jeep going home. Then after a few hours I was home na...sigh...there's no place like home talaga. It was a long day indeed so I slumped onto my bed the moment I arrived home. But it was a pleasant day for me and Makoy too I guess.

I just hope and pray na everything will be fine and dandy for him on his Singapore sojourn.

Happy trip buddy... :)

1 comment:

  1. i had a great time. i hope to see you soon. hopefully you could visit me in singapore. thanks for the lunch :)gcxxpu

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D