Friday, June 6, 2008

How I wish...




One of my greatest dream is to visit Coron, in Palawan. I saw a picture of Coron from a blogger-friend Carlos and curiously I asked him where Coron could be found...gosh, I was shocked that it's in Palawan...in my native land. Imagine a Filipino asking someone who is not from the Philippines? Mas alam pa niya di ba? Well doon ko nalaman yung place and from the way I see it...it's really a getaway paradise for someone who wants to unwind and take some time smelling the roses. My niece and her family went there but unluckily I didn't go with them since I just arrived from Japan that time. I searched in the internet and learned that it's just an hour by plane. I love the place just as I've loved Boracay. I'll go there if my time and my purse permit me to do so...and with my crossed fingers...I just wish...I could go there one day...of course with my family too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D