Monday, June 2, 2008

Multi-tasker...


Got up with awful headache early at 5, sky still dark...had coffee instead and took a bath hoping it'd be gone before 7. Now I just feel a little lightheaded and hope I'd be fine before hitting the road. My hands are full so I can't afford to get sick much so to feel sick. I have a lot of things to attend to and it will be a long day indeed for me today. I remember this headache had hit me 3 days ago na. And it keeps coming back. Somehow upon ruminating things while lying at my bed, I noticed that my mind was overly anxious tending to shoot around from one problem to another and with those virtual catalogue of problems and always in want to shoot some bolts. So now, how can I possibly give myself some good and decent sleep? It's quite unhealthful, and so that gives me some hurtful headaches. Too many thoughts and concerns make me half-sick always. I tend to make it hard on me and soaked my presleep thoughts to ruin before I tend to drift to dreamville. Thus giving me poor sleep quality. I saw myself in the mirror and it doesn't give me a good look...only dark circles around my eyes and eyebugs, plus this queasy feelings I get.

Will try now, to focus on one matter after the other...not all in one time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D