Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bon Voyage!!!

Woke up early for no reason at all...glanced at my CP's digital clock and saw the date...voila...it's June 6th...the date has come...texted him some you-take-care-hah and I-will-miss-you...blah blah. Wow, he'll be in Singapore any minute now...sarap naman non. Bye bye Makoyskie ! I would like to visit Singapore too, if given a chance, ikagadesu ka. :) I would have been also with my niece Maro, when I've learned that she'll be going to Bangkok next month...told her to get me a ticket right away and...get me a ticket, get me a ticket...sigh...only to call it off when she told me na si Lee lang ang kasama niya...I don't want to ruin their possible honeymooning huh! And I don't want also to look like a gnome between two people in love. Duh!!! Hay naunsiyami ang Bangkok ko. Ayoko na...maybe her next plan daw to visit Vietnam and Cambodia, ayaw sumama ni Lee and I told her ay ayoko diyan parang laging it sounds war. Haha...am sorry yun kasi ang pumapasok initially sa mind ko. She went like, "si tita naman..." Sila ang kasama ko sa Boracay and I tell you, napakasarap nilang kasama sa lakaran...grabe, with little Yndee na super kikay na bata. Maro says she has something to offer...something like galvanic spa...shucks ang presyo, murang mura, pero mukhang pang maharlika pa rin...hahaha...told her am kinda shy of cash today because of the near school opening. Wow, she really goes out of her way to save some nest eggs ha...to fund her getaway traveling with photography.com on the side. Attah girl!!!

Hay, ang sarap magtravel, travel... :)

PS/ Hay ano ba ito, after my migraine and queasy feeling the previous days...eto naman, I got a stiff neck ang aga aga. Hay...can hardly bend it to the left...and with my upset stomach pa...sigh... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D