Sunday, June 15, 2008

Intrigued...and curious!


Met with my sister's daughters with their respective husbands...and Tiya Caring my Boracay-chum...Valerie at kagulo na naman. Kami lang tatlo dahil si Inay eh busy sa pagpapayaman. We went to a posh subdivision to scout for a new house for sale. Whoah, it ranges from a whopping 4.5M to 8M...wow grabe hah...parang wala lang. But when I saw the house it was so great, nakaka in love. I liked the 5.5M na 3-storey with 5 bedrooms at modern ang style. But anyway, going back to Marusselle, we're exchanging pleasantries, and napunta sa books ang usapan. She's just so updated reading online...addict eh...she is prodding me to read on line but I'd rather keep the thrill of getting the book from my fave bookstore, have it covered neatly and then read while lying in bed...that eventually put me in dozing mode. Yan ang aking pagpaantok. Now she promised to send me a Paolo Coelho and I'm curious na talaga by how this author writes. I think I will be scouting for his famous book entitled, By the river Piedra, I sat down and I wept...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D