Monday, June 9, 2008

Monthly BSE...


It only takes a few minutes while you are in the bathroom before taking a bath. Women should do their breast self-exam while taking a bath, or lying in bed to rest or even in standing position or while sitting maybe basta't you're in your private room. You can use lotion to make it easier to feel some changes in your breast. Some pain is just but normal before and during our monthly cycles, but if you notice some nodes or discoloration on the skin itself, and some lingering pain I think you should see your doctor already for some thorough check ups.

PS/ I myself had noticed a size of a salt node on my left breast when I was still in college, I told my mother about it and we went to a doctor who then told us na it was too small pa para operahan. Then years has passed and it grew bigger like a grape in size. That time I got no mother na to assist me 'coz she passed away na by then. So when I noticed some dull pain from that node, I went to Dr. Vince for immediate minor-operation. It's a standard procedure that after the incision, the tissue should be checked for biopsy. That time I was so scared since both my mother and my father died of cancer, and also my sister. So cowardly I didn't visit Dr. Vince right after my surgery. Wow, he just texted me and I told him that I was scared of the result...well, it's a miracle...the result of the biopsy was negative. :) I'm thankful til now. Really I'm so thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D