Monday, June 16, 2008

Mother's woe


Got up early to personally fix and prepare my kid's meal. They're always in a hurry to whoever is going to use the bathroom first. No kidding, the house we are renting consists of 3 TB...but the children prefer to use the one in my room...grrrr. The sad part of making efforts to get out of bed and fix everything is...nobody wants to eat their morning meal. Bakit kaya? First I offered Irrach, then Bunso...voila...the two apologetically begged off eating even just a few spoonful. Hay ang ending ako ang kumain pero di ko rin kinaya. And do you know what I've noticed? When I tried my first heap, I felt a sudden upward push inside my stomach right after I smelled a small portion of adobo. I hate the smell of the pork. It wasn't the freshness of the meat that is in question 'coz I know how to choose fresh meat and poultry. We just don't wanna eat pork na. Slowly I have been noticing na mostly they stay away from the dining table kapag pork ang ulam. They just love tuna in corn oil, hotdogs, fish, beef hash, spaghetti, corn soup, sinigang, hamonado...and chicken. It's important that I scout something for their breakfast tomorrow...or else...they'll be going off to school with a puckered lips and empty stomache. And I hate that to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D