Sunday, August 3, 2008

Battling my addiction...





Yup...I am a coffee addict! Whoah...I could gulp 6-8 mugs of creamy coffee in a day, I said mugs not cups. I like to sit around with close-friends with cups of coffee on the table while chewing the rag or even when I'm all alone by myself. And the last time I had an angina because I had 6 mugs of black coffee in one day without eating a meal completely. Just got biscuits and bread while having a reading marathon. Wow I have to grope for my Vastarel and my sublingual...for my angina. I freaked out. I was so afraid because of what might happen that day. It's the worst ever. I don't wan't to spend a day or so again in the hospital because I am financially unstable so to say. I need to be working for my lost nest-eggs. And more, I want to stay a bit longer so to speak...for my kids. Natakot ako don, imagine 2 days of (on and off)chestpain?! Wow di ko na 'yon uulitin pa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D