Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Caution is always better...


Wow ang galing!!! After sipping fresh boiled thick coffee, syempre my daily morning ablutions...then my ritual rejuvinating creme on my face (Nuskin, ang arte!)...then I saw our WS near the closet. I can't believe it. I am 145.20 (proud) na lang...yey...but still on the heavy side pa rin! My target is 135...shucks...makuha ko kaya yon? With sheer determination I guess. I enjoy wearing jeans. My newest is courtesy of C, a ChiliPapa...lol...isa na lang ang natira sa kanya...ung Skinny jeans. And ang sarap ng feeling pag no extra flabs hanging on your tummy. Problema pa how to get rid of the puson. Konti na lang (OA). When a woman is getting over the hills...Aargh!...I say it's very important to cut off some food intake to keep a healthier life and to get fit. It's nice to feel lighter. I now regret the days in my prime that I didn't give much attention to how I look and how I gained weight. Dapat pala women should become a little conscious or vain from the onset of menarche. Women should always look good. When I was in my heydays, sad to say that I was with the group of my lesbian friends. I loved my friends but the bond prevented me from getting enough knowhow or trivial ways on how to be a lady. How could I learn applying make up when we were playing basketball then...lol...didn't even know how to control zits, just very naive at walang pakialam.
Now I am challenge to make use of my time to look great and feel healthy. I want to stay longer for my kids and I want to feel great for my own self-satisfaction. I used to grab and eat a lot of junks. Now lahat in control na. And besides, it's either salty or sweet kaya di maganda sa health. If you feel hungry you can grab any fruit in season. Always available ang banana...the cheapest. My favorite indulgence is eating crepes. I saw one outlet at Greenhills. I can finished 2-3 servings, not bad. Just check if the calories are too great to handle or just compensate for it later on, say walking. Dati I used to ask myself, kailan kaya ako magbe-below 180... then, 170, 160, 150, ...malapit na sa 140...?
Wala lang...naisipan ko lang maging colorful ang post ko today! :)
I just want to be happier...'coz last night I cried a river...reason?...secret! Well that's life...you laugh a little...smile a little and sometimes you cry a river...oh dawg! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D