Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Strangled by regrets...

I thanked God for giving me enough time to winnow my thoughts. Sometimes selfishly, the urge to be happier is the cause of all disppointment. And often times too, it gets the better of me. But when I try to analyze myself...I'd go...why did I do this...and why did I have to do that? I tend to forget sometimes to be wary of things and to know exactly what good will it do to me and to my being. Being stocked with knowledge doesn't mean that you are capable of doing what is right. We can never tell, that sometimes we are misguided or sometimes we are hoodwinked by some stuff nicely wrapped. And when you try to open it...voila...it's just a rubbish foolish thing inside. In my mind I allow this things to happen because I do believe in what the Bible says...it shall be written...and it shall be done. We can never tell...that some things are bound to happen, to make you grow as a person.
Each one of has a life to live. And we are given the right to choose , the path we choose to trudge. Our own choice will depend on the way we recognize things, good or bad, we have the will to live and the will to make things right. Then why are we sometimes stuck in mire? What could be the problem? The problem is, we tend not to seek what is right. We are always blinded by our emotions.

1 comment:

  1. instinct na yata yung pagiging blinded by emotions, most of the time I am like that din, then I'd realize, why?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D