Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm quite ok now...

I'm thankful that I'm super okey now...except for some cramps...but still am okey. I was piqued yesterday because of my friend's attitude. Most of the time it seemed to me that I am just talking mostly to myself. So I told her that if she thinks she doesn't appreciate me as a friend...I'd rather keep an arm's length distance if that's the decent thing to do. And I wonder also why she keeps on running to me if some problem arises at her end. And I am just too willing to be of help anytime if kaya ko rin lang. I think with how I treat her, I deserve more. And if one is just a fair-weather friend, then who needs one?

Anyway...friends will always be friends!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you're feeling fine now. I agree that a lady should always find time for herself. It builds up confidence knowing deep inside you're pretty.
    Dapat talaga our friends should complement and boost each others feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D