Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio Award - 2008


I received this special tag award from Tack, my good friend who's been very very special to me.
She's a blessing because whenever I feel so low...I just read her stories...she has a lot to tell...that inspires other just like me. Her faith is so enormously great inspite of everything. Her sanguine disposition hasn't been foundered a bit by her situation, instead she makes her plight a powerful springboard to help not only herself but also others with dampened spirits; making them see life with so much faith and mirth in one. (Ayan...masyado akong na-carried away...nosebleed tuloy...miss you girl!)

Reason of the award: These people whom I wanna share this special award from Tack, somehow in more than ways than the other have made me happy, whenever I open my blog with their warm messages. These people have somehow made me more inspired to pursue my passion in writing. One thing I do enjoy here in blogosphere so much is the never ending list of having new friends and acquaintances. Meeting people and getting to know many of them around the world is really inspiring and great!

Rules of this award are :
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

And this award goes to: Veradik, VanidosaMarie, jenny2, emzkie

1 comment:

  1. hi mommycool! thanks for this award. i was awarded by JenR and Racel the other day and posted at my http://jazanotherday.com. but still im going to post in my Journey blog. thanks again! =) by the way how are u?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D