Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lightheaded again...

Waking up a little lightheaded and vomity while preparing breakfast is something I never wanted because I am a morning person and I just want to start my day early doing things in the kitchen. I don't employ househelp anymore since I have grown-up kids and isa pa I need this work to exercise and do my motherly care for my children. Isa pa with how things are this day, nakakatakot na. A case I saw on tv where the maid poisoned the employer and her family. Took advantage of the time to steal and hoot while her Chinese employer with some family members were rushed in the hospital due to vomiting and severe stomach-ache. Police tracked her down and case against her was filed immediately, according to news. What a way to live.
Hopped at Jam's site after linking her, I read her post regarding stroke. And it's quite very informative na a mere tipping off is sometimes a sure sign of early stroke. So just like me who have been suffering from on and off BP shoot-up, I stick my tongue out while reading her blogpost. Naku swerte ko pa, I can still wiggle it. I'm taking-the-bull-by-the-horns mode ika nga nowadays and the previous weeks kaya ako nagkakasakit eh. Everything all rolled into one. Ok kaya pa naman, but sometimes my knees grew weaker. But being a resilient person that I am, and always be...I always bounce back. Because as a mother, I don't allow myself to get frustrated, to get disappointed by trials , because my children draw their strength from me. They need me more than anything else. If I grew weaker, what more could they extract from me? Kawawa naman sila. I was born to be a full-pledged mother and I devote my time to serve them and care for them and love them whatever comes along my way. So I need to be very extra careful with my health and my looks now. They don't want me to look awful and shaken up. They want me to always wear cosmetics and nice and gorgeous daw...(nyeek!), and to be always smiling. So...

Let's all be health conscious! Health is wealth.
And keep smiling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D