Monday, August 4, 2008

Expressing myself...

I love blogging and I really love writing. I have never been good in (formal&informal) public speaking. Sure I was requested some times in the past to give my piece during commencement rites when I was the PTA President of the school. And my daughter used to be in the list of the school's creme de la creme. Even in casual type of speaking, I must say I can only be good in the presence of my closest friends. To prevent from forgetting important points or details that I want to touch on...I make it a point to write it frame by frame. I was like...I should have said this...I can't believe I forgot to say that. I want to express everything. I always want to express something. I want to say something. When I write I know I won't forget anything because my outlines work for me there. In writing there's no fear that I make blunder or mistake because I can always go back to rewrite and improve it and then publish it again. In writing I can express myself how I learn thru my mistakes, how I view things, and how someone has touched my life and vice versa. I post my life experiences and how it teaches me lessons to improve my self and be better the next time. I'm always humbled and feel blessed whenever I read comments from visitors who got to know me via this blogging thing...much so when I do not know the person per se. To know more about people who in a way is less fortunate physically but with greater faith unfazed than mine. It move me to be a greater believer that we have to deal with life's adversities no matter what it gives us in the end. There are those who I believe is really Godsent...like my good friends Tack and Ida...whom I get to love their strong personality and great wisdom via reading their posts that so inspired me a lot. That's why I always include them in my blog...so to encourage others to be strong also...faith-wise. Good friend Racel even told me that she thought I've written and published so much...really it has reached my thousandth and more. It is because I enjoy much of what I am doing...writing indeed is one of my passion. An expression of my whole being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D