Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm done but...sigh...

Yup, I'm done with my expanded code and everything. Grabe it took a lot of waitings before I finally got it this afternoon via online inquiry. But now am still waiting for some opportunities, well you know what I mean...co-bloggers. I am grabbing every chances now...will keep an eye for possible tasks to come. :)
And another thing that kept me idle the past weeks was being with my off and on erratic blood pressures due to some lingering concerns...that's why I've gone bloey and downspirited. Stress always come knocking at my door...omg...I just need a break. Since I got home from Japan, my constant visitor is a lot of stress and I needed some time to gasp a bit of air to keep me alive. I wonder I'm still alive...and not in the corner drooling with eyes' rolling while eating vermin. Sometimes I would ask myself, kaya mo pa ba? I'd go, oo kaya ko pa...dapat lang...keeping my spirit up and keeping the will to survive is the answer to all of these. Things happen for a reason. Just heave a sigh and be strong...a good adage says, GOD gives us burden...also shoulders...

I am strong...I am invinsible...I am woman...my song!

2 comments:

  1. yey! you're back! i miss u mommycool! :) glad to know u're ok na.. :) *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. o so your home in Phil na pala.. =) its been while since I last read some of your post. bz also. =).

    thats ok sis.. you are not alone im sure. hay.. me also got so much problem. but life must go on! never forget to smile.. and thank God for each day we survive. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D