Sunday, August 31, 2008

I took a 180 degree turn...and why not?!


I have dropped one friendship again. Yeah I know there's no bragging in here, although it hurts and so I just chucked the guilt of trashing a friendship na one-way from the start. I'm fed up. I always say that to nurture one it would need a two-way-lane of course. Eh paano if the other end is selfish and will only be pushing you in quagmire, so the most dignified step is to stop and leave right away...it's better to mind your own thing na lang. If she needs help she would call...if not she's out of nowhere...so what can you call that? My goodness, for me no one is indispensable I guess if that the way how it is. I kept on reminding her that a bird in the hand is better than birds in the bush...so I took the other way. I was kind of hoping na she'd become better after giving her my 2-cents worth again and again on how to make good friendship works...deaf-ears...but nothing doing...boohoo! So I did a 180 degree turn...and why not? Di naman ako palahingi ng tulong becoz I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Mas gusto kong ako ang tumulong than the other way around. Pero pag sobra ka ng nagiging doormat nakakainis na. For me as we grow older we should accustom ourselves to make lifelong friendship, if not we'll grow old alone. I don't need a one way kind of friendship, I go for a give and take kind of any kind of relationship whether it be a mother and dau team, friend to friend thing, H&W relationship amonst other thing. If the case is like this, immediately step out before you get too emotional in the end. Now I've got a few selected one. I hate to be in the company of the hollier-than-thou-attitude, it's a no go for me. I want serios and honest people who have no intention of taking advantage of my generosity 'coz I've had enough of that dose. I know there's still a lot of honest and sensible people around here on earth and I'm lucky to have found some. And if you have found some just like I do, hold them with both hands and keep them as treasure.


It's good to love and be loved...in return... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D