Sunday, August 10, 2008

Want to sate my cravings...





Yup, I'm craving for guinataang kalabasa with sitao...hehehe...so nonsense to write about this one. But really I just woke up with the urge to cook this one and eat until my satisfaction is satiated to the max. I know I've said I'm on full diet but I get to make my Sundays a big treat to my cravings. Only on a Sunday when I indulge until I had my fill. Whoohoo! Send someone to buy for me and I am so excited to cook later and gorged myself to the max. Wow...yummy! Well anyway it's all vegies so no problem. And the most important thing is to try to compensate after indulging ...try to busy yourself if not walking...so to burn those calories, it's very very important lest you want to have an extra unwanted flab to your tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D