Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love You This Much Award!



This award is shared by Race, a blogger friend. I love this award, nice and warm ! Thanks...mwah!

I believe Racel is a very active member of their church. Our aquaintance started with Jenn...in her computer shop when they saw Mishah first...they love Mishah and took some pix of her. I've known that her family is closely knit and actively serving their church community. Though we have different religion it doesn't go in between. Like my son who plays electric guitar and is serving the Christian church, altho we're Catholic...I know it is a great blessing to serve others who in a way have taught a lot of good things to my young son. It is sharing of his talent in a way...to those people who serve their church as well. And I know it is still a good deed to share great talent for people who ask for it.


I am sharing this to Veradik, Tack, Ida, and to all others in my blogroll

1 comment:

  1. ay ngayon ko lang napansin to.. thank you.. love you too.. *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D