Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In my prayers...


I was so sick for the past 3 days, had palpitations and angina and thought that I needed to be admitted in the hospital. I went panicky tho I calmed myself not to aggravate my condition. I was already having tremors and all those all at the same time. Tho feeling so weak and all was building up, I still believe it wasn't my time because I hate to think it that way. Now I'm still recuperating from my 3-day diarrhea plus my BP has gone awful due to some problems that arised and not within my control. Something too personal so I don't want to devulge details for privacy purposes. It's a good thing I'm not in the corner drooling...I hope things will get better for me and I hope I learned more from this dillemas. Sometimes I tend to believe everything is good and possible. I just have to be very wary next time not to make another slipup and indecisions. From this I just got a more tucked tummy...I don't know if I'd be happier or not...not in this situation that I yearn to be slimmer. I need to be slimmer in a healthier and better way unlike what I've just gone thru that put my life at risk. I need and pray all the time that I'd stay longer for my kids' sake. Now that I know that they're all I've got. I believe for sure, that children are from heaven...in jest, I just don't know where other people came from...who from day 1 eh lagi na lang pain in the a#*, oh dawg! Well everything happens, and everything happened for a reason. And one good thing about this is we do learn a lot of lesson and from there we can start anew...just like what's happening today when I opened my email, it is a welcome note that I am now a new postie and a new sparky. Whoah, great things happen when the least you expect it to happen. I'm just waiting for my code to start the ball rolling...err hot rodding. Hoot!...forget everything nonesense and non-earning matters.

4 comments:

  1. ay mommy! take care! blogging kagad ah.. get well soon.. Go bless! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mommy leonore. hope you are feeling well (hugs you)

    the weather is not so good these days but i really pray that you'd be your usual self.

    i hope all is well at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just leaving some foot prints... with my warmest regards and do take care alwzz...

    Maalao from Vientiane, Laos
    (printzz.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you are feeling a lot better now. tama forget about the non-earning thingies, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D