Monday, August 4, 2008

Starting the day right...


It has been my habit or I should say a routine to start my day in the computer while having or even just preparing the very 1st meal of the day. As I go with my daily chores I started to open my blog...rereading my latest post and reading my emails and looking for a new message in my chatter box. I am a multi-tasker. I can do my household chores and I can do blogging all at the same time...without a fuss. This has been over a year now and until now the excitement seems not to diminish at all. I must say, I really love to blog. It whets my husk, adds more infos and gives me a boost to my personality, not only giving me the chance of meeting a lot of intellectual and sensible people from all walks of life. I have known some of my fellow bloggers who we may not have seen each one personally but the bond is there hitting it right off via blogosphere. I can't do my mornings without even browsing for an hour. At night I have this same schedule, browsing and blogging again to end my day before hitting the sack to retire at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D