Saturday, August 9, 2008

Feasting on water...


Don't you know that water is hunger buster? Yeah, I do drink na a lot of water because it's healthy and it has a lot of benefits to our kidney, joints, and bowel. It function in every cell we have. And it doesn't hurt because it has zero calories. Good for those who want to get rid of fat, because it promotes a feeling of fullness. Some avoid the bland taste but you can always concoct if you want variations...say drop a slice or lemon or tea or whatever you want. Or if let's say I am out in the mall, the most indulgence I can give myself is a bottle of iced tea to quench my thirst. I love iced tea...and pineapple juice as well.
Try this and you can easily get rid of those lousy flab. Believe me...it's my secret. I used to keep all my old pictures with those unwanted flab during my heavy weight years. Now, I posted one of that picture permanently where everybody can see the old me...where, but to our fridge door. I used to weigh 181...grabe. I feel elated when everyone would tease me and went like, "Grabe ang taba mo dito!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D