Monday, September 1, 2008

Health and wellness

Earlier this morning at 9:30 I went to PNB to fix something...I got a #50 cue-card at the guard on duty. Gosh...all seats were taken and a lot on queue waiting to be called was already standing patiently and some just sat on the floor na. Grabe ang daming tao. I went straight to the customer care area for validation and withdrawment at the same time. While seating at the CCA, I felt a sudden lightheadedness. I knew it's something that concerned my BP. And I was very sure of that. Something was building up at the back of my nape. I began feeling drowsy and slightly dozing off but I tried controlling it...I never want to dare doing it, nakakawala ng poise. I regret that I didn't bring my digital bp monitor. From now on I will always bring it na. In no minute I was called...good heaven. After the transaction I went to my doctor and bought some of my medications to last for at least a couple of weeks. Quite a lot of money spent but I have learned that taking medications for maintenance is really important. Since I've stopped taking it say two weeks, I have noticed that I became a bit sickly the previous weeks. Plus the on and off palpitation and angina attack. I heard of Ely Buendia's predicament last night after being stressed out of the concert and the loss of his mom triggered his condition. He was rushed to the hospital right away. Heard he underwent his 4rth angioplasty. I felt a sudden twinge of fear...buy agad ako ng gamot ko. Ay naku...

angioplasty - the repair of a blood vessel, as by inserting a balloon-tipped catheter to unclog it or by replacing part of the vessel with either a piece of the patient's own tissue or a prosthetic device: coronary angioplasty to widen an artery blocked by plaque.

Source: Dictionary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D