Sunday, September 14, 2008

All wrought...thus couldn't get up steam.

When I woke up in the morning I was so weak and every muscles I have seemed to be painful. Got all those painful pull in my hamstring and joints. This dorsalgia will remain to be always in me na forever and I can't help but live with it. At least you can get rid of the pain when you know how to cure it yourself. I for one has gave up taking all those possible pain reliever so I know na if I'm in so much pain, I'll just have to give myself a good rest and lie flat on my bed and voila, after some hours I regain a lot compared to when I'm in pain. Wow grabe. Going back, I just went to a quick marketing to buy stuff I needed for my menudo. I prepared and cooked it by myself. I am good at multitasking. The kids were still snoring. After lunch, I puttered away the hours in bed and gave myself so much time to relax and dozed off after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D