Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feeling 30..

Happy Birthday Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Went to hear early morning mass at my favorite sanctuary...wearing read...of course...gosh tiniis ko kasi feeling intsik ako ngayon inviting luck...then visited the Adoration Chapel to say my rosary intently and to thank God for my birthday. I bought myself red anturiums with baby's breath...sigh...parang yung common joke namin ni Charing...pag walang boyfriend kasi...itetext mo daw yung sarili mo...hello, me...kumusta me...kumain na ba me...lol.

Eh since I love flowers so much, ayun I bought for my self na lang. I love tulips!
Sarap pag birthday kasi everybody seems to remember you and greet you. Bakit pag oldies na wala ng baloons? I don't even remember having one with baloons. :) Simple lang kasi kinamulatan kong environment...basta may pancit okey na yun. Still I love my life and wouldn't trade mine for anyone's. This is me...and I am me...I feel lucky and blest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D