Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pan for real gold...


I have ransacked and read about a lot of books on friendship to determine what makes it work so well. I'm not on how to make me an expert mastering the skills but somehow we all want to make friendship thing work a lot better than making it ruined in the end. This is not something like about how to play a piano or even say how to program a computer. This is more on emotional thing, the techniques on forgiving, sharing, forgetting the worse and letting in of what is really essential to earn mutual advantage not to ruin any relationship like that of friendship.
(while writing this post I heard a voice from the gate, a young girl asking for a grub to eat and I motioned my son to give her something...some act of sharing...)
What if your friends find enjoyment when you're not around? It's so pitiful d ba? We should learn how to place great value on friendship and one is spending such time deepening the connection between our peers. If you win the hearts of say a selective few but high in quality we get richer figuratively. I have but a very few friends but I can truly say that it doesn't matter to me if they are just few, I'd rather enjoy the company of selected few but sensible people who will care for me than those of who belong to fair-weathered group. Friendship for me is one of the most valuable commodities around. No one for me has to be alone. We find friends by mingling a lot to discover things around us but be sure to winnow what is good and what's not. Not all will be an advantage, there are friends around who'll just push you to a narrow cliff to let you slide and stumble...so be on guard and be wary to tell who is a friend and who is just wearing a mask pretending to be one. If you find true friends, keep and treat them as gold to be treasured forever. One that will last a lifetime...there's still some...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D