Monday, September 22, 2008

Nyek!

It's okey to be forty...as long as you look thirty...lol...says a commercial ads about something that makes one look younger. I don't know if it's Pond's or what, I'm not sure...I just hear it almost everyday. Pero that's true. Age is just numbers...plus...plus...
I went to visit a friend kanina who were so surprised when she saw me. It's like 10 months since we were together at Trinoma yata yon or Glorietta 2 when I bought my Havaianas that time na kasama ko siya. A few weeks before I left for Japan. Naku feeling elated yata ako when she exclaimed "nok...ang payat mo na!" but then I wonder, should I be proud of it or baka naman kailangan ko ng ma-rattle niyan dahil baka I look so sickly na...touch wood! We went to nearby SM Mall...had wanton soup na kulang sa init...I want something na talagang fresh boiled...I just noticed it when we're done eating na...got siopao special...syempre bola-bola. Yun super talagang over yummy...favorite ko yun eh...kahit sa Japan talagang naghahanap akong siopao...mind you may minced raddish ang siopao nila and masarap talaga. The we had fresh buko with variety of fresh fruits mixed with crashed ice...mas ok sana kung may milk...di naman ako demanding eh...kaya ok lang kahit wala. At least we didn't wait...fast food nga eh...lol...then after some window shopping...pero I did buy myself a red tee with collar na parang Polo ang style...para lang...P150.00 lang...o di ba give-away ang price? I am not used to wearing red...nako-conscious ako...I don't know why. Pero I want to be wearing a red top on my birthday, guess why? I want to be lucky...err...luckier pala. Kasi I feel na lucky naman ako... whatever comes...wala lang...basta naisip ko lang na mag-red. It attracts positivity kasi. Eh since it's my birthday naman I just want to be positively hopeful. Going back, we then went home right away.
I just wish for more years to come and may I be healthier than ever kahit laging masakit ang spinal ko...argh...eto na nga...speaking. But I am thankful din na di na ako masyadong dependent sa back-brace ko. After my Japan sojourn na-lessen ang paggamit ko nito...good thing...ayaw kasi ng PT ko.
When one is getting old di maiwasan ang mga sakit sakit...kaya we should be responsible about our health. Like me I am now taking a lot of multi-vitamins...for supplementary purposes.
While I am doing this post my son is so engrossed testing his most treasured new effects he brought from his daily allowance. Pennypinching talaga ang ginawa. Naguilty naman ako ng malaman kong di na halos siya nagii-snacks...sigh...kawawa naman bunso ko. But in a way I am so happy dahil pag may gusto sila ng kapatid niya...they save talaga. Di sila palahingi ng pera dahil alam nila ang value of earning...eh since di naman pa sila working age...they know their limitations.
So there it is...gotta rest my back for awhile now after this posting...my back is begging...it's painful already. And too add this...I am so irked with some people who keeps on texting me inviting me to this and that...being polite I just tell that I am so busy running to and fro...but that's happening talaga...being scoliotic talaga will put your endurance to test. Eh hindi ko talaga kakayanin. Like I did gave a nod one time when I went to Greenhills for a seminar...grabe...we sat yata mga 3-4 hours...parusa na yun sa likod ko without standing ha. Whe I went home grabeng hirap ang naranasan ko walking my way to the bus stop. Para akong mamamatay sa sakit ng likod ko that time...naiiyak na nga ako eh lalo na't paakyat sa overpass just so makasakay lang ako ng Gliner...my gowdy...I just thought bakit ko ba pinahihirapan ang sarili ko? This guy naku kung ped ko lang sabihing tantanan mo na ako...hindi mo alam ang hirap at sakit ng scoliosis ko...they are into networking kasi. My oh my...nagpainject nga ako ng steroids eh dahil I was in so much pain...still is...lalo't long standing and long seating. Hay naku di lang nila alam....

Will be signing out after this...dozing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D