Friday, September 5, 2008

Little acts of kindness...

I told in my previous posts about my newfound friends Joan and her sister Jom. It is mainly because of Hannah that this new friendship came about. I ordered 3 bracelet rosaries to help Hannah in her bout against her ailment. She was born with a Congenital Hypoventilation Syndrome or CCHS. I am now wearing one and I feel proud and the feeling is good if you somehow get a share for helping someone who is in need. It is a symbol of little thing called kindness. Let us all be compassionate and help if we can...

Let us help Joan, the mom who is reaching out for us. It is easier to help than be in their shoes. Please include her in your prayer intentions and you can order her rosaries if you want to help this cute little angel who needs a ventilator just to help her breathe her life.

There's nothing to lose in sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D