Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Am touched!

Hello! Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

It feels great...daming bumati as early as 5am and still is...got a little headache kasi aga kong gumising but I can't still go back to sleep kahit nap man lang dahil phone keeps on ringing and everybody's texting and sending birthday messages. Nice feeling pag maraming nagmamahal. Got a parcel via Air21...woohoo...from my friendship, Kcat...sus, nag-abala pa...but honestly I am touched again...grabe talaga itong batang ito...d ko masurpass ang pagging bubbly and thoughtful and everything. I love you Kat! From the bottom of my heart...thanks talaga at nag-effort ka pa. Me utang akong dalaw sayo...promis.

Hay naku grabe...I need to go to my Jazz peers at the studio. Nagkakagulo sila. Will be right back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D