Thursday, September 25, 2008

Real sad about Ku-chan's sudden demise




Received an email from my Japanese friend Kazue, telling me that Ku-chan died a few days before my birthday...and I felt real sad because when I was in Japan I happened to be one of the lucky audience sitting at the bleacher watching him with his agility diving from under and leaping so fast to touch the ball suspended high on air and I couldn't help but wonder and be awed how he was trained talaga. I wonder now also how he was hauled in that huge aquarium of Nagoya Port after that unpredictable demise. Am sure lots of children and old alike who saw him performed personally like me shared the same feelings toward his plight. (photos by Maki)

Read more... See special photos and video of Ku-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D