Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A real blast!

Thank You Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com
Had hit the sack past 12:36am and I couldn't tell how bad my spine was at that moment my back had touched my bed. Super lanta na talaga ako but it was fun and the joy is still here with me...that's why no matter how I feel today, I have to post this one to say thank you and express my gratitude to those who remember to come and visit me last night inspite of the downpour still they showed up and greeted me on my birthday. Was so touched...really. Thank you talaga making it a memorable one for me.
And for my favorite friend in the blogosphere, Kat who took all effort making me even happier by sending me a gift via Air21...you don't know how special that gift to me is lalo na't galing pa sau...ayun nasa table na...very nice...a frame with my picture and with my children's pict also on the inset. Super na-appreciate ko siya. Grabeee ka talaga Kcat! Thank you thank you! Gumising lang ako para magthank you sa lahat and to Kat specially. And thank you na rin kay Angela na kahit may cold war kami ay still she managed to send a message greeting me also. Salamat din sau. It was great.
I feel still sluggish, groggy and my eyes still is smarting kaya I'll go back to bed for my power nap after posting this.

Obligado!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow ur birthday was a blast talaga! glad u like my gift.. di obvious nna rush.. hehe. *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D