Saturday, September 20, 2008

Paulo fever...

I've just started reading The Alchemist...right at this very moment...multi-tasking...reading & blogging all at the same time...and from the off I can say that reading the first few paragraphs about Santiago, makes me so eager to finish the novel as fast as I could...let us see. It took me only 3 sittings reading By the River Piedra and voila...we hit it right off...and I got so engrossed. I like Coelho's style because of the lesson and those quotable phrases I get in the story.

So busy now...reading...reading...reading...wink...wink...sigh...dozing off and on...reading...reading...re...a...d...ing.....Zzzzz....Zzzz... :)

3 comments:

  1. read like the flowing river too syempre by coelho.. nabasa ko din pala yun.. read mo yun after.. :: miss u! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yun talaga balak ko eh...wala un sa pnadala sa akin...PDF...hehehe...eBook...pra libre kaso gusto ko meron ako...grabe ang ganda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at d ko maisip ngayon ang problema...sa sobrang hooked ang utak ko reading... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D