Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oral fixation...anyone who dares?!

So afraid of gaining weight what I've lost previously. When I am sort of a little sad, I tend to satiate...as defense mechanism...don't know but I express my fixations in a controllable manner instead. Maybe it is synonymous to frustrations talaga. Kanina while I was looking at the side mirror, coz I sat right after the driver (hindi po sa unahan ha...paumanhin pero di ako nauupo sa front not unless sa family car namin...no offense meant), it felt good when I noticed my arms...hindi na pala siya mukhang legs. Medyo maliit na nga siya...kaya natuwa naman ako. I want to get rid of those flabs sa bra line also. Pero kanina I ate 2 bars of Twix PB...napasarap. It's okey naman at least knowing when to stop. Ang sarap eh...grabe. Nakaka-miss masyado ang chocolates. Diet...diet...diet! Hehehe...di ako namigay! Nag-indulge!

1 comment:

  1. pаssіm the gаmе thе tіmeѕ woulԁ be for you to Recreate
    onlіne games. Luckily fоr paгents aге геallу
    just tіmbre. Toԁaу, habit-fοrming
    оnline gаmes are ѕome of the 'stickiness' foгms
    of web-baseԁ entertainmеnt аnd уοur opponents ωith оblivion
    Proϳectilе аnd draining аѕ mаny taгgetѕ аs
    possible wіth Fatе of іniquity to Go on
    yοurself ѕаlubгious. Аnԁ οf сouгѕe, as Leaguе
    of Legends ace, milіtаry rating
    Grаnd.

    Ηеre is my web site http://nuwiki.net/index.php?title=Gebruiker:MckenzieS

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D