Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Such a great faith...filled with courage and nothing else

Had visited Hannah's site, and reading the posts how a man...(a father) struggles through a lot of agonizing hours, days whenever he sees the condition of his only daughter breathing with mechanical help of a ventilator, I don't know what agony meant if that is the case. I wonder how I'd feel and I wonder if I could still wear a smile if I were in Joan's shoes. That's something to bear. I was crying inside, and felt for Carlo when I read how he prayed and asked for God's healing at Father Suarez healing rally. I remember the time when I was with my cancer-stricken sister when we attended Father Corsy's prayer rally. But as parents, like the couple... it is much difficult because we only want the best for our children. Konting fever nga lang umiiyak na ako eh. How much more if it is like Hannah's fate? Oh dear God please help little Hannah...and help the couple also. Give them enough strength and courage, and I pray that soon Hannah will be healthy sans that ventilator machine. It's not impossible. I always feel blest and more favored pag nakakabasa ako ng ganitong klaseng predicament. Let's help them...by simply buying rosaries. Do visit her site to know more of Hannah. Just click the link and you're there na. Me, I just got my 3 rosaries and it feels great to be helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D