Monday, September 22, 2008

A day away...





Tomorrow is a red letter day for me...and it's because that's the day when I was exactly born...it was noon then. At about 1:59 Sept 23...19...secret. I don't know why some women are so afraid or rather let's put it this way...so discreet and evasive when asked about their age. Me, I don't know why...still to those who really knew me say that I don't look my age...lol...of course kasi I feel young still and I don't fret too much anymore as I was before...has lessened my being too ballistic and combative as before (to prove what is right and true) except for a very few...na talagang pasaway sa buhay ko. But then I learned and it should be talaga...to let go of some negativities...dati I'd go brooding and skulked in the corner and would cry a lot until I got my eyes swollen...but nothing could then be attained. Now I know that it won't help me positively. So it might be too easier too leave things as they are. Accept things as they are, try to face challenges...trials positively and believe that it's just a matter of understanding every situation that all people live with their own characters...shortcomings and different views about everything. So it's but normal that we vary in almost everything so it's given that no matter how we prevent it, clashes do come in time. If someone or something is giving us the hard time or getting on our nerves it's better to leave it just like that...ignore and veer away from it. Be happy and stronger...because that's life...things happened...and things will happen... "Maktub"

I remember what Melchizedeh in The Alchemist told Santiago in one of their brief encounter...
"In order to find the treasure, you will have to follow the omens. God has
prepared a path for everyone to follow. You just have to read the omens that he
left for you."

Then in one scene, I nearly cried on how the young, primitive but adventuruous Santiago felt when his newfound friend had treated him:
The boy trusted his new friend. He had helped him out in a dangerous situation.
He took out his money and counted it. Told Santiago that they're going to use it to buy two camels in order to get to the Pyramids...to find his treasure. But nowhere could he find his new companion.
The boy wanted to believe that his friend had simply become separated from
him by accident


The rich merchant who owns the castle told him that, 'The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.'

Like the story of Santiago, we're both like to believe in the destiny of every person. We want something new but if that dream seems too hard to find we both have the positive way to accept things and leave it just like that. He is a dreamer yet the simplicity of his character made him accomplish things positively. He wants to learn new things, to achieve something different, to find his luck...yet the shepherd in his makes him smile when he remembers the thought when he was with his flock of sheeps who in one way or another had been so accustomed to their everyday life in the fields. The sheeps somehow has teached him that as long as they are being given the foods and shelter by their protector, they trust him fully well enough. And that's all that matter to the flock. (unfinished yet)

Do you know that...The Alchemist was originally written in Portuguese, it has, as of 2004, been translated into fifty-six languages, and has sold more than 65 million copies in over 150 countries, making it one of the best-selling books of all time?
Source: Wikipedia

PS/ Follow your dreams...

3 comments:

Please be nice... :D