Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Full of beans!


I should be...and I should always be. And just like any other soul here on earth, we should always be in high spirit. Because we are all blessed in our own little ways. Being blest does not center only being moneyed...or weel-known or being swooned about. I for one can't afford to hope for another pair of shoes to fit in. I love myself being me...so ordinary...so simple and so hopeful. I love being me...no matter what life gives me. I just love being the mom of my kids. I cannot imagine myself not with them. I love my life and with my trials I became what I am now...whetted and strong...a survivor. I've had so many trials and it happened to be an instrument making me a better person. I've had reached my rock bottom already and I survived it to the fullest. It's just a matter of acceptance and to have a better discernment of why things happenned and what to do next. Say I woke up one morning penniless and devastated...no matter how low the ebb is...still...another morning will come and everything will vanish...another start and new beginning will be in the offing. Like rain pouring, there'll be time to let up. Like the pitch black night, the dawn will soon break and ready to let the rays of the sun peep in the morning. So there's no reason why we shouldn't be hopeful and be happy and be contented...'coz contentment for me is synonymous to happiness!
Btw, I am planning to organize a monthly(hopefully) get together cum lunch in the house for my friends in high school. Rizalian Circa A-1...joke...basta...I envy my virtual mommy...the wife of Fiscal Daddy...who gathers her batchmate every month to get together and eat together. I got it from there. Hopefully it will start this September...on my birthday itself. I just hope to give it a try and hopefully again to make it confidently regular every month...or even bi-monthly...still not bad. I am a very private and a homestay person and it will not be too much if it will be my additional concern. I need to mingle a bit...pero sa bahay pa rin. : ) We'll surely miss Beth who passed away last year of heart ailment.
My friend F. Ko called me up and from her I got the bad news that our former classmate Vicky Abeto passed away but I don't know when that happened. Saaad!

2 comments:

  1. mami! vote mo ako ha. hehehe. ym mo naman ako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eto na gnagawa ko na....kapalit nito chocolates!!! Ferrero at kitkat na fruity! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D