Thursday, September 4, 2008

A saleslady who had pissed me off!

I went to mall to meet with my new friend Jom...and to make use of the time dahil for about two weeks na ata I was looking for a v---nal douche. So after a brief tete-a-tete with Jom, I went straight to DS. And thinking that it's something of a discreet product for me huh...I never asked around. I just look for it myself in every feminine product on every shelves in every department stores. Kanina I think I gathered enough guts to ask a saleslady on duty. Di pa nga niya alam yung douche kaya pinaliwanag ko. Ang gagah, she beckoned the promodizer very near us. And she asked the guy...the guy huh, while smirking affectedly...grrrr. I was asking nga her if there's something available but I did it under my breath becoz it's very personal. Ayun nga nagtawanan pa sila nung guy...what an ignorant attitude and what a way to treat a customer. What's wrong with a douche? Hay naku, what I did eh I told a lady in uniform whom I knew was somewhat higher in position at di pa ako nakuntento, while paying my bills, I told my sad experience to the cashier and her lady bagger. Naku abot abot ang paghingi nila ng pasensiya sa akin, ang na-appease naman din ako later. I asked them where to find their supervisor kaso lazy na ako sa pagod. I am sorry that this kind of thing sometimes get the better of me...nakakainis eh...magtanong ba sa guy 'bout douche...caramba to the max! What I did eh, nagpalamig ako ng ulo ko sa Chowking...I ate halo-halo. Then I went down to foodcourt to look again this time at Mercury DS. Asked a saledy who politely and very courteous to attend to me that time. Voila! I got Betadine 10% V---nal douche. A cleansing, deodorizing douche for better hygiene. Ganun ang tamang approach...very professional...unlike the other one na talagang nakakapikon. There was a time naman na naghahanap akong leg warmer, and imagine the saleslady even asked me kung ointment daw yun...omg...nakakaloka! Minsan naman naghahanap akong potpourri, baka daw sa hardware meron try ko daw...shucks! Was looking naman for a rice bulb, ano daw yun. Imagine hah, alam ko naman pag bulb, sa hardware...pag potpourri sa flower section or sa fragrance and dried petals ako pupunta. Siguro nga ako ang mali...maigsi ang pasensya ko. Kaso ang pansin ko lang, sana these people who'll stand to promote the products should be given seminars about what they sell and at least man lang know much when the customers asked some questions regarding products where they will be posted. Ayoko kasi minsan yung tatanungin mo then, sasagot ng hindi ko po alam. At home alam ng kids ko na di ko tinatanggap yung reason na di ko po alam. For me it's not proper to say di ko po alam eh. Say I'm looking for my brush...better to say, hahanapin ko po...but never say na di ko po alam...kasi maiinis na ako non eh. Saka very impolite naman yung magsmirk ka ng walang dahilan. Iba naman yung smile sa smirk eh. So that's it...my nerves are calmer now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D