Friday, September 19, 2008

Giving myself a break! A morning tea-ho!

Waking up in the morning for me is synonymous to steaming hot coffee...writing and reading with the aid of this tech right in front of me...na I'd well pag parang nagloloko sya...so far naman ay hindi...thankful ako don...and having my music...to start my day.
4 hours na since I got started so am sipping na not coffee 'coz I'm done awhile ago already...now I'm having my hot Lemon Zinger...pero usually it turned cold before I could gulp...

...lol...I don't know why I got myself so engrossed reading...and reading...and I find so much pleasure from doing so. Just do give me books and I can lock myself up in the room alone for the whole day and I won't give a da#n...even with an empty stomach...I still can manage, I've got a lot of energy to burn...lol...but if you will, and if it is not too much, I'd ask for a Paulo Coelho book as my stuff-companion. I am so on with it. I got lots of Dean Koontz, Ann Rule (Rice), James Patterson, Jude Deveraux, Jean M. Auel, John Grisham, Nicolas Sparks, Arthur Golden, Danielle Steele, David Shobin, Robin Cook, Nora Roberts, Sydney Sheldon...gasps...and so many more...but my newest babe is Paolo Coelho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D